Covid-19 Screening Procedures
Updated Covid-19 Screening Procedures – Effective February 4, 2021
All students must complete the COVID-19 self-screening test every day before coming to school.
The screening tool is available in several languages at this link.
Once they have done the screening, they need to complete the attestation confirming they are allowed to come to school. You can find the link here.
Staying safe at school - In order to keep everyone safe, let's review the requirements:
- Do not come to school if you are not well and only come back when you are symptom-free for 24 hours
- Students must wear a mask on the bus and school property that covers their nose and mouth
- If you don't have a mask, see Mrs. Moore in the office
- Sanitize on arrival and whenever possible during the day
- Keep six feet from anyone else (arms . This is very important
- Follow these rules in the community when you are not at
- Stay in your household bubble during the lockdown.
Please refer to these Screening Tools to help you make an informed decision about sending your child to school: